I always use an Anchor tag of some kind to hold the figure's anchored
frame and have the properties set to Below the Current Line (of the
Anchor tag).
The Anchor tag usually doesn't have any text.

To solve your problem, you could either set the Anchor tag up with
text that mirrors the Figure Title text, or maybe cross-refs to it.
Or, probably better, set the Figure Title to cross-ref to the Anchor
text string. Set the Anchor font to white, so it doesn't show.

Don't make any changes to your Figure Titles.

Then create your LOF using the Anchor tags as your targets instead of
the Figure Titles.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.