Thanks, Baruch!

Is there some reason why placing the G: series below the anchored frame
would prevent the PDF from displaying with the G: series below the
graphic in the uppermost position, rather than the anchored frame
contents showing in the desirable location...? Or should this G: series
occur as the format for the paragraph where the graphic is inserted? Thinking
this through...

Since we use the same paragraph format for inserting tables as for anchored
frames, I think we'd need to include a test to loop through and find the Spacer
paragraphs, verify anchored frame insertion is present, convert that instance
to G: series paragraph.

Then, to make sure the script could run before each PDF option, we'd need to
have the script loop through the document and every time is finds a
series F: figure heading have it [verify G: series is an empty paragraph and if
it is then] select and copy the text, then drop in
a series G: paragraph below the anchored frame, and paste the series F:
text into it.

Then, use the series G: format to generate your
LOF. Thus, LOF will be identical to what you would have if you
generated an LOF based on series F:, but the links will now all go to
the series G: format which is directly under each of the graphics.

Apparently there are two schools of thought in addressing this issue: either
make the title precede the figure, or find a way to make PDF read some point
preceding the figure.

Someone else mentioned Schlomo's TimeSavers as a possible solution? Anyone more
familiar with TimeSavers, I checked the MicroType website, and it does look
like a demo of the solution. But is it a one-time deal, or does it work on an
ongoing basis, or is it something run at production time?

Rene L. Stephenson