This utility for FM7.x did resize many of the windows, including the
conditional text window.  I also liked the way it streamlined and
removed some of the redundant information in the screens.

http://www.daube.ch/docu/fmaker36.html

Unfortunately, I don't think it will work on FM6.x, but you can try.

-Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.