I am using FM7.0, windows version, in structured mode.
I am working on a read/write rules file so I can export my EPSI files to TIFF
files, with 200 dpi resolution, through my Stuctured Application. On page 380
of my Struct Appl Dev Guide (vers. 7.0), it says that "for windows version of
FM, if the initialization file for a graphics filter specifies a dpi setting,
that setting overrides this rule whenever that filter is used to export a
graphic file."
I edited the "ebtif2.ini" file in C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker7.0\filters,
but with no success. Can someone enlighten me?"

Patrice Briaud