Framers,
We just upgraded to new Dell PCs and FM 8.0p266
All updates are applied
Running WinXP w/2GB RAM dual core
I am using the SetPrint plug-in and have modified only one line in maker.ini:
    ClipboardFormatsPriorities=TEXT, UNICODE TEXT, FILE, OLE 2, EMF, META, DIB,
BMP, MIFW, MIF, RTF

The single quote key appears to be mapped to the question mark. This occurs
only in FM, and I have rebooted with no luck.
I also tried different templates, including the FM defaults.
Also, I just noticed that when I type double quotes, the first one is also a
question mark. The second one, and any others, appear as they should.
No other users here appear to have the issue.

Anyone seen this behavior or have a clue as to what might be causing this?

Thanks,
Greg