From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com]On Behalf Of Dov Isaacs
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 1:36 PM
To: Emily Berk
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: The dreaded Internal Error error meets the dreaded Adobe
support,sigh

Well, what we do know is that the problem is NOT Acrobat
or Distiller or the PostScript driver or any of their
interactions with FrameMaker. Looks like an genuine, internal
FrameMaker bug!

        - Dov

Internal Error message, which occurred
> at 0% complete.
>
> So, I started deleting chapters from the beginning of the book and
then saved the book file.  And each
> time, I tried to print to pdf.  Each time I got the same Internal
Error message.

> Then I tried to create a new document using a FM template (the Book
chapter.fm template).  When I
> tried to print to pdf, I got the same Internal Error message.
>
> Guess the next step is to try the export to .mif, but given the number
of chapters in the book, that
> is going to take a long time.  I'll try to export a single file to
.mif first and see if that works.

> Are Frameusers all sick of hearing about my lack of progress?  Perhaps
I should just respond to
> suggesters?  Don't all answer at once, but if I don't receive a
compelling case for keeping y'all