Hmmm ... what is the AutoText menu?

By the way, I forgot to mention the "Symbols" button in FM version 8. When
pressed, it pops up a menu of commonly used symbols (like trademark, copyright,
em-dash, en-dash, etc., etc.) that you can then easily insert. I am used to the
Alt-xxxx keyboard shortcuts, and I forgot to mention this one. Helps with the
ones I tend to forget!

Does anyone know if this pop-up menu can be extended? For example, to add "?",
"?", etc., that I use occasionally (but also rarely remember the Alt sequence
... so end up trying a whole bunch till I get what I want)?