I keep my overrides to pagination-related overrides. Removing these
overrides will only affect the pagination, which I check anyway before
completing a book. The main problem with overrides is that it will make
changes later that will be difficult to find and/or fix.

Having said that, if I would start with a clean book with no overrides
(meaning if I wrote it from scratch), I can see the advantage to using
no overrides, and a special paragraph to force new pages, since there is
always that doubt about whether some overrides were added for
non-pagination reasons.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133