From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Mollye Barrett
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 12:36 PM
To: FrameUsers
Subject: different page sizes in book

   Hi All,

   I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I'm on a short lead...

   I have a book that is 99% 8.5 x 11. However, there are also a few
17 x 11 (drawing foldouts) that go in to the book at the end of chapters. Right
now, it appears that I have to choose one size when I render (PDF settings) and
insert the 17 x 11 pages manually.

   My goal is to put all the files in one book and render the PDF?to the?two
page sizes without manual intervention. Is this possible? If so, how?

   Any help, as always, is greatly appreciated!

   Mollye Barrett
ClearPath, LLC
content management solutions
www.clearpath.cc
414-331-1378 (cell)

Director, Marketing Communications
Content Management Professionals
www.cmprofessionals.org
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/clint.owen%40craneaerospace.com

We value your opinion!  How may we serve you better?
Please click the survey link to tell us how we are doing.

http://www.craneae.com/surveys/satisfaction.htm

Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your time.

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message
and all attachments from your electronic files.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal