Mollye,

I can be done on the template level.

Make all your master pages 17x11 and then put a postscript code textbox on each
master page you want trimmed to 8.5 x 11 at distill time. (You have to specify
the rectangle in points in the postscript text box.)

The code you want is:

[/CropBox [0 0 612 792 ]
/PAGE pdfmark

All master pages that have this postscript textbox will distill to 8.5 x 11.
Those that don't will be 17 x 11.

Baruch Brodersen

*******************************

   Hi All,

   I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I'm on a short lead...

   I have a book that is 99% 8.5 x 11. However, there are also a few
17 x 11 (drawing foldouts) that go in to the book at the end of
chapters. Right now, it appears that I have to choose one size when I
render (PDF settings) and insert the 17 x 11 pages manually.

   My goal is to put all the files in one book and render the PDF?to
the?two page sizes without manual intervention. Is this possible? If
so, how?

   Any help, as always, is greatly appreciated!

   Mollye Barrett
ClearPath, LLC
content management solutions
www.clearpath.cc