Hi Leah,

   - scrolling: this used to work:
   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2060/freewheel.html
   - Cannot Lock File: I guess you are using Vista? If so, this problem may
   be caused by Vista's User Access Control (UAC), which does not allow you to
   change and save files in specific folders (e.g. the maker.ini file). I just
   disabled UAC, and we no longer get the VERY annoying confirmation dialog
   boxes asking us whether we are "absolutely really sure whether we want to do
   so and so".
   - missing fonts: install the fonts from your previous computer

Good luck.

--
Yves Barbion ? Managing Director Scripto ? Adobe-Certified FrameMaker
Instructor