Hi all,

Is there any method of creating new under line formats in FrameMaker (to
be accessed through the Character Designer), or is there any way of
changing the default formats (Single, Double, or Numeric)?

Alternatively, is there any way of changing the display of under lines
in the generated pdf?

We would like to use a dotted under line to indicate links to the
glossary, but I can't think of any way of doing it. We're using
FrameMaker 7.x on Windows XP, we normally distill with the built-in
version of Distiller that comes with FrameMaker. We also have several
different full versions of Acrobat.

Thanks,
Mark O'C