Go to the document's Reference Page, where the line formats are
stored, and modify away with the Drawing Tools or each object's
properties box. If you want to create additional formats, just make a
reference frame, name it, and put the new line inside.

You can also paste a graphic file into a referenced frame if you want to.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358