Whites wrote:
> Hi Stuart
>
> Any specifics on the changes that should be made, or would they be
> obvious to one of my P++ conversant buddies?
>
> Will

Hi Will,

It's a fairly intuitive interface.

Once you locate the offending dialog box, you can change it by editing
the numeric values in the text listing, or more easily, click "Show
Dialog" and just drag borders or control handles to resize as you
please.  I do recommend changing the FONT size and/or name in some
dialog boxes (the Edit_Markers box, for instance -- what a joy to change
from 8pt to 10pt and be able to read your marker text!!).

Remember that some dialog boxes contain objects that may appear only in
certain contexts, so if you change the size/position of other objects,
be sure to allow room for the contextual items to appear.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

I'll stop saying Microsoft is arrogant when
Windows stops saying "Welcome" and instead asks "May I?"