6229 GW Maastricht
The Netherlands

+31 43 3856932
arpad.asztalos at medtronic.com
http://www.medtronic.com/manuals
www.medtronic.hu

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Deirdre Reagan
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 5:34 PM
To: Frame Users
Subject: Framemaker Books

Hi all:

I know this topic was just covered, and I've searched for it in the archives,
but I'd like also to get your opinions.

I've been told that Framemaker:  Classroom in a Book is an excellent resource
for learning FM.  But on Amazon, the reviews are very poor.

Framemaker 7:  The Complete Reference by O'Keefe has good reviews, but it
doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Framemaker 6: Beyond the Basics by Jahred has outstanding reviews but it also
is no longer available.

Any suggestions?

Deirdre
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/arpad.asztalos%40medtronic.com

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE]

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is
intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority,
you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any
manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your
records.

To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link
or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser:
http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com