From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of O'Laoghaire
Micheal
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 9:22 AM
To: Deirdre Reagan; Mike Feimster
Cc: Framer's List
Subject: RE: TOC

My experience is that generally the most foolproof approach is to copy
an existing TOC - or tem[late of same  (or LOF or LOT or Index etc) into
the book folder where you are creating the new one. Then when you update
the book, it will write into that file, replacing the old content (if
present) with the new stuff.

Regards,
Micheal O'Laoghaire
BSS Line of Product Documentation