I second Art's suggestion on duplicate graphic folders for each
language, with localized files named the same as the originals. It's
exactly what we do with our translations. (We translate into 30
languages).

-Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.