That's valuable info, Art. I'll save it in case I can't get Peter's procedure
to work. :-)

Linda

________________________________
From: Art Campbell [mailto:art.campb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 2:40 PM
To: Branam, Linda C
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: TOC/Index unformatted

If you don't have formatted index and TOC templates from older documents, you
can go into your templates folder and find a few starting points. If any of
them look viable, you can do File > Import Formats > . You'll probably only
want to grab the Master Pages (for the layout) and the paragraph tags, which
you'll then have to modify to your set.

Art

Art Campbell
      art.campbell at gmail.com<mailto:art.campbell at gmail.com>
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Ann Zdunczyk <azdunczyk at