Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

I use a different approach to this question. All my docs are provided to
the users as PDFs. Where they refer out to other docs I use hyperlinks
and open the referred-to docs in a new window (sometimes PDF, sometimes
Excel spreadsheet, etc.) It helps that there's a standard directory
structure, and I stipulate that the system won't work if the users try
to do their own thing (OK, herding cats through treacle, but . . .).

However it works pretty well on the whole, and satisfies my love of
crude-but-effective if elegance is too complicated. It's also easy to
maintain.

Cynthia Milton - 0773 889 5991
Technical Documentation (Cyclamen - Rollestone) (My employer pays for my
time and can waste it however he chooses)

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

This e-mail and any attachments may contain sensitive and/or
privileged material. It is for the intended addressee(s) only. If you
are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose
such information.

Serco cannot guarantee that the email or any attachments are free
from viruses.

The views expressed in this email are those of the originator and do
not necessarily represent the views of Serco.

Nothing in this email shall bind Serco in any contract or obligation.

Please note that all email messages sent to Serco are subject to
monitoring/interception for lawful business purposes.

Serco Group PLC. Registered in England and Wales. No:
2048608.

Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UY.