OK .. I'll add my 0.02 to this "survey" ..

In general I hate reading PDFs on screen.

When reading content on screen I much prefer doing so in an application
that allows me to resize the window to suit my needs (typically HTML ..
web browser or CHM), and the content flows to fit that window. If a PDF
is intended for printing, it will usually be too big to be convenient on
screen (assuming that I'm using this along with another application). If
a PDF is optimized for on screen use (typically a smaller page size) it
won't be very useful for printing. Also, if you provide a multi column
layout (often nice for printed output), it becomes very difficult to use
on screen. Some companies provide two versions of PDF docs, one for
printing and one for on screen use .. I think that's a very nice thing
to offer .. but would prefer that the on screen documentation be a more
user-friendly format (CHM/HTML). Searching in a PDF is a fairly useless
operation as well, which is another reason I prefer to use other types
of online docs.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice