Yeah. I took a double take on what Art said too.

So does that mean that Adobe have buggered up the pdf output engine? Or is it
that the nested pdfs already contain RGB colour definitions and those are
carried through to the final output, in the same way that eps acts as a
wrapper for the postscript colour definitions in images?

Perhaps Art could flight check the pdf images he used and confirm whether they
only contain spot, cmyk, or rgb, or some combination. Then say if those are
transformed when output from FM.

Alan

--
Alan Litchfield MBus (Hons), MNZCS