On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:46:28 -0700, "Fei Min Lorente"
<FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know how I stop this warning from appearing when I'm
>printing a FrameMaker manual?
>
>"Font information for your system has changed. This change may affect
>the format and output of your document(s)"

That means that the printer driver set for Frame changed.

>I usually just click OK and carry on, but now we're trying to print as
>part of an automated workflow process, and there's no one there to click
>OK. In fact, you don't even see FrameMaker open on the screen.
>
>I tried opening Print Setup for the book and selecting my default
>printer. I've also tried selecting Adobe PDF as the printer.

Try installing SetPrint, a free utility from Sundorne:
  http://www.sundorne.com/FrameMaker/Freeware/setPrint.htm

It lets you specify a different default printer for Frame
than the one you have as the system default, and should
prevent this problem by keeping the printer selection in
Frame fixed, preferably at Adobe PDF.

While you are there, check out Ian's other three new free
Frame utilities.  His $25 commercial one, IndexRef, is
absolutely essential if you want fully functional Frame
indexes, where See and See-also references really work.

>I'm using FrameMaker 7.2 on an XP machine, and I'm actually creating a
>PDF using the FDK, then converting the book to HTML files using Mif2Go.
>It's creating the PDF just fine, then failing during the HTML
>conversion. Nothing is wrong with the Mif2Go configuration; the same
>files work just fine interactively.

Are you using runfm to handle the conversions?  It works
for both PDF and Mif2Go projects.  If not, see if that
helps; we go to some lengths to prevent Frame from asking
for anything from the user, since the user is usually not
there...