If only to pour gas on the fire:

If you specifically state that the workflow includes FM, then it's a
legal question.

If it wasn't clear to readers here, then your communication wasn't
adequate for your question. Problems always need complete disclosure of
means and variables.

As for Flare, I detest it. It has always seemed to me one of the more
basackwards ways of producing any output. The interface isn't organized,
there seems to me to be inadequate documentation on how to use it, and
finding information to solve problems never was simple because users do
things in so many different ways while using it.

Of course, your mileage may vary with it.

Scott