> From: jdeland1 at comcast.net
>
> You can also propogate OLE links unwitingly by copying and pasting from, say,
> a Word document.  I've discovered some of these in my legacy docs.

This only occurs if you don't edit the ClipboardFormatsPriorities in maker.ini
to put something more useful (e.g. TEXT and/or RTF) before the OLE 2 item,
which has the second highest priority in the default maker.ini file.

But it's usually pretty obvious when this occurs, because the whole block can
only be selected as a block. You can't place the insertion point inside it to
be able to edit anything; all you can do is double-click it to launch the
linked external app.

-Fred Ridder