From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of mulholland4
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:24 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Framemaker 8 Undo

Hi,
 I have recently moved  from XP to Vista. When I save my frame files I
always get a message stating "Cannot be undone. Undo history will be lost.
OK to continue?" Apart from being annoying, especially when I save all files
in a book at once. Is there any way of turning this off? I never got this
message when I was using XP, is it a Vista feature?
 Thanks
Mulholland