Greetings,

I generated a TOC using the standard process, that is, Add Table of
Contents, include tags, create hypertext links. I can generate a PDF,
which works fine. In the Table of Contents, the links to the headings
are working; however, the customer also wants the little hand to appear
over the page number and links to work for the page numbers-not just the
headings. Thus, the customer needs to be able to click anywhere on the
line, not just the heading.

Is there any easy way to set it up in Frame?

Thanks,

Lori

Lori J. Brown
Technical Writer
Varec, Inc. a subsidiary of SAIC
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
5834 Peachtree Corners East
Norcross GA 30092
Tel: 770 810 9305
Fax: 770 662 8939
mailto:lbrown at varec.com <blocked::mailto:lbrown at varec.com>
www.varec.com <blocked::http://www.varec.com/>

This e-mail, including any attachments, may include confidential and/or
proprietary information, and is intended for use only by the person or
entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient, or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail
please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this
e-mail immediately.