Hi Oran,

Regarding your points,

1. I cannot get the Paragraph Formatting tool bar Tab icons to work. On earlier
versions I could drag them onto the ruler to add new tabs. While I can move
existing tabs on the ruler, I cannot seem to add new with the icons. The tab
icons seem inoperative, as I cannot make to do anything through dragging,
double-click, etc. I do see the "New Tab Stop" text in the paragraph designer
flicker when I click an icon, but nothing else happens .

<Megha> To add a tab stop, click a tab stop symbol from Paragraph Format
toolbar and click the desired position below the top ruler. Refer to FrameMaker
9 user guide , page 43.

2. If I use the "Screen Mode" icon to select? "Full Screen Mode" the menus
correctly disappear. So far the only way I have found to get back out of that
mode is to close and reopen the file using keyboard shortcuts. (Ctrl-W) I
cannot find a keyboard shortcut or key to get back out, and menu is gone of
course. What is interesting is that re-opening the file gives you the menus
back, but "Screen Mode" remains in "Full Screen Mode" (checkmark) even though
it is not.

<Megha> To change the screen mode :
-> Right click on the grey area outside document window, then choose Toggle
Screen Mode from the context menu.
->You can use the following keyboard shortcuts :
    Esc S M s for standard screen mode.
    Esc S M u for full screen with user interface.
    Esc SM f for full screen.
    Esc SM t to toggle screen mode.

Regards,
Megha