Hi Susan

I don't like the welcome screen either. If someone knows how to tweak some
cfg or ini file to get rid of it, i'd be grateful if they could share it
with us.

Thanks.

--
Yves Barbion ? Managing Director ? Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  ? skype: yves.barbion  ? T: +32 494 12 01 89