On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:58:00 -0400, "Martha Lee" <martha.lee at coventor.com>
wrote:

>I do want to use the original graphics; as you said, generating them results
>in poorer quality. The wrap path and the CopyGraphicsFrom directory are not
>the same; they have the same name, but are in different locations. The wrap
>path is C:\rep\documentation\trunk\MEMS+OmniHelp\MEMSplus. The CopyGraphics
>directory is on the C:\rep\documentation\trunk\MEMSplus. But if I change the
>wrap directory to some other name, it doesn't solve my problem.

No, I wouldn't expect it to, since they are different actual locations.

>Changing the StripGraphPath to Yes still doesn't get my graphics into the
>wrap directory.

That was so that the HTML files could see them if they were there.  If
the original path were preserved, they would be looking elsewhere.

>This is driving me nuts. Any other suggestions?

The next thing I'd do to diagnose is open a Command Prompt window,
enter the commands we use by hand, and see if any problem appears:

cd C:\rep\documentation\trunk\MEMS+OmniHelp\MEMSplus
copy /Y "C:\rep\documentation\trunk\MEMSplus\*.jpg"
copy /Y "C:\rep\documentation\trunk\MEMSplus\*.gif"

See if the files are really copied this time.  If not, the path
is wrong.  But I suspect they will be copied.  When we do the
copy, we add one more part, the destination path, to each copy:

  C:\rep\documentation\trunk\MEMS+OmniHelp\MEMSplus

Why would that be a problem?  Because "+" has a meaning to the
copy command, and will make the whole line mean something else.
That is why you should NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use any characters
in a file or path name other than letters and digits...

HTH!