As you say, different users have different needs, but that does not mean
 the tool is wrong in how it goes about it's work.? Frame does work the way it
should, you just don't like or agree with how it defines that.

Word should too, and not reformat documents on a whim or renumber items
willy-nilly, crash (and corrupt the file) in your 1200 page manual, let you
update all tables in a document with a new style in one shot, . . .

? Les