Folks, I have no intention of getting into a pissing match with you all. If you
feel that FM tables works well for you and meets your needs, excellent. If you
have the budget to buy a plethora of plug-ins, also excellent.

I don't know anything about your processes, procedures, needs, or budgets. I
feel no compunction to tell you that your perceptions are wrong or to take you
to task publicly and make you justify your perceptions.

Conversely, you don't know my processes, procedures, needs, and budget either.
All I'm saying is that in my experience, I have not found the table feature in
FM robust enough for me.

You're allowed to disagree with me. I'm okay with that. Different opinions are
a good thing in a forum because that's what a forum is for. However, your
opinion is an opinion, and not THE answer. My opinion isn't THE answer
either...it's just my opinion.

Nadine