Content Consultant
www.anthrobytes.com
951-369-8590
IM: sharonvburton at yahoo.com
Twitter: sharonburton
Blog:anthrobytes.wordpress.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sharonvburton

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Avraham Makeler
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 10:29 PM
To: Baruch Brodersen
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Imported Word docs - table heading row of long tables is not
repeated for further pages of the table

>> Rick Quattro's Table Cleaner plugin

Thought I would sleep on this before responding... well here goes...

$60 for just o-n-e utility...? $60 is the price of many complete
applications -- ok not an MS app or an Adobe app, but an app. I have written
a number of complete Word VBA programs and until now it never occured to me
to ask more than about $20. Oh well ... Supply & Demand... if it sells... it
sells...

avraham

--
Regards,

avraham
~~~~~~~~~
054-3084886

"Mercy on all, coz everyone's fighting some sort of battle"