Install and set up the Timesavers plugin.

Embed your screen help IDs in the relevant places in your Frame file.  They
must be the same help ID for the the relevant screen in the app.

When you make your PDF directly from frame, the plugin will keep acrobat from
changing your help IDs.

Your developlers will have to code the app so that a help call will use the
help ID in the screen to call the PDF file and the right help ID  "Named
Destination".

I and the software folks at a former job set this up.  Works beautifully.

best,
Paul