Thanks for the reply Lin.  I was wanting the second option where I can add a
PDF to a book file.  I wish that FM could do that.
 Thanks for looking into it.Laura

-------- Original message --------From: Lin Sims <ljsims...@gmail.com> Date:
3/17/17  8:47 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: "An email list for people using Adobe
FrameMaker software." <framers@lists.frameusers.com> Subject: Re: [Framers]
PDFs in a FM book file
Laura,

Not entirely certain what you're asking here. If you mean, can a PDF file
be imported into a FM file, the answer is yes, but it comes in as a graphic
and can only be imported one page at a time.

If you mean, add a PDF file as a file/chapter in a book, then the answer is
no. I just tried, and FM responded this was not a recognizable format.