If by a dynamic form you're talking about a PDF form that can be filled in
and saved, then yes, it can. There's a plugin for forms call Forms
Assistant. Fillable fields, drop-down selection, radio buttons, check
marks, the works. I took one of his courses years ago, and the order form
was a PDF he made using Frame and TimeSavers. It was very slick.

--
Lin Sims