I just tried to save a 200 page pdf to Word in Acrobat X Pro and almost all
word spaces disappeared (10pt/14 Esprit font), so I had just one very long
word for each line, more or less. Saving to rtf worked fine and I was able
to spellcheck my Icelandic (not supported by FM yet) document in
LibreOffice Writer, which, BTW, uses HunSpell, same as Adobe!

Just my dime.
Brgds,
Bodvar Bjorgvinsson