More signs that Atlassian is a screwed-up company: they resolve bugs
as Fixed when they have not in fact fixed them.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-39129

Or they resolve them as Won't Fix on the theory that if they haven't
fixed them in a few years, no one cares.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-39146
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-39140