Historically, SaveAs PDF has been problematic.
Printing to the Acrobat logical printer has been more stable and
predictable.

Art Campbell
          art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358