If you're talking about the BookMIFWash dll (BookComponentMIFWash.dll) that
Adobe supplies as a sample of how to create plugins, an updated version is
included with Frame 2019. You need to copy it from

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe FrameMaker
2019\Samples\ScriptsAndUtilities\BookMIFWash

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe FrameMaker 2019\fminit

Lin Sims