From: Framers
<framers-bounces+w.reng=carecom-solutions....@lists.frameusers.com> On Behalf
Of Lin Sims
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 6:22 PM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] wash via mif?

If you're talking about the BookMIFWash dll (BookComponentMIFWash.dll) that
Adobe supplies as a sample of how to create plugins, an updated version is
included with Frame 2019. You need to copy it from

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe FrameMaker
2019\Samples\ScriptsAndUtilities\BookMIFWash

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe FrameMaker 2019\fminit