Lin...Well...they're talking and making progress. Some of our software
packaging software needed to be upgraded, stuff like that. I'll know next week.
Thanks for your participation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Framers
[mailto:framers-bounces+john.x.posada=us.hsbc....@lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Lin Sims
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 10:33 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] Compatability with FM11 non-structured files

Was it successful?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 11:55 AM <john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com> wrote:

> Thanks Steve... this isn't an off-line activation, it's just a "different"
> online activation.
>
> My software provisioning people are conference calling with Adobe
> Product management tomorrow morning.

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not
copy,
forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in
error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender
immediately by
return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or
virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.