Adobe has some information about offline product activation here:

https://exception.licenses.adobe.com/aoes/aoes/v1/cst1

Best regards,

Steve Waldenga

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 6:28 AM John Posada <jposad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, guys...I have 5 years of FM files and my company doesn't like FM

> installed on their network.

> Are there any other applications that can be installed and open native FM

> 11 files and retain most of the FM functionality, especially the book

> paradigm?

Steve Waldenga  / 王安祖
MitraStar Technology Corp.
Creative Design Department
+886-3-577-7998 ext. 55691
www.mitrastar.com<http://www.mitrastar.com/>
[en]<http://www.mitrastar.com/>
[MitraStar_Vision_eg]

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain information of
Mitrastar Corporation that are privileged / confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, disclose, distribute, copy,
or use this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.