From: Framers
[mailto:framers-bounces+rmelanson=highresbio....@lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Reng Winfried
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 3:23 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] Book and Doc Templates.

Hi,

I also use PureText. Very handy, not only for FrameMaker (e.g. Outlook, Excel,
etc.)!
http://stevemiller.net/puretext/

When I reformat Word imports, I copy my heading format into the clipboard and
then search for the numbering of the equivalent Word format with regular
expressions or wildcards.
Then paste the clipboard content.
Or you can search for the Word paragraph format in FrameMaker and then paste
your format.
The same with list formats.

Yes, tables and graphics must be handled separately.

Best regards

Winfried