Florian Schulze wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:22:18 +0100, Godefroid Chapelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Florian, how is your experience with KSS ? It would be interesting to have some feedback. Balazs and I (at least) will be sprinting in the snow. So we could take a look at your remarks, if there are any.

I didn't really look at it since the Archipelago sprint. I briefly followed checkins and made some remarks to Balazs, but nothing serious. I will probably have the most contact with it during the UI sprint.

I think he may have been talking about a different Florian, but I do sincerely hope you get more involved in our KSS story, we need it!

Martin