As a general point, it's almost never necessary to cross-post to the plone-devel and plone-framework lists. The framework team uses the latter to discuss their business, and some of the more tactical how-to-we-manage-the-release-process discussions tend to go there, but I guarantee you every member of the framework team reads the plone-devel list as well.

The framework team list is not a "more important" version of plone-devel (though I can understand how perhaps it may seem that way). plone-devel is still the place to discuss general issues concerning development of Plone itself.