On Nov 23, 2007, at 9:35 AM, Raphael Ritz wrote:
So I would be fine with adding 1 or even 2 weeks to his proposed
schedule (not more!) but I could also live with his original
proposal.

i'll have about two or three days between christmas and january 9th, and i'm sure there will be client work waiting as well. so it's very unrealistic for me to get any reviews done with the originally proposed schedule. i'm just mentioning this again, since it might have been easy to miss in my last mail...

Maybe we could even indicate
an explicit time line for 3.2 right away as well?

we would need to know/decide there will be a 3.2 first, imho :)

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]