Martin Aspeli wrote:
Hi guys,

I have two, somewhat related questions:

- For pretty much all of my PLIPs, I'll be changing one package only. I suspect many Plone 3.1 PLIPs will be the same. I can obviously create a buildout (copying ploneout/branches/3.0 and changing the svn:externals in src/ to point to my branch), but this will quickly lead to a ton of buildouts, the majority of which will be very similar.

How do you feel about a "lite" review bundle that basically is just an instruction like "Use ploneout 3.0 branch and svn switch src/plone.app.portlets to the following URL"? Perhaps it's a good alternative for you guys in cases where there's only one package that's changed?
What I did so far is use a plone.recipe.plone based buildout for my PLIPs. That way you get a very light-weight easy to install and download buildout that only includes the parts that are specific for my PLIP. I think that makes it easier to review them as well.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.