Danny Bloemendaal wrote:
On 23 dec 2007, at 01:31, Martin Aspeli wrote:

Hi guys,

PLIP 184 is about adding new portlets. I've got two covered and mostly complete:

- plone.portlet.static[1] provides static text with a Kupu widget

- plone.portlet.collection[2] provides a listing based on a collection

Is it an idea that this collection portlet has some kind of next/ previous functionality that uses kss and ajax to get the next batch inside the portlet? With kss this is almost trivial and it enhances the UX of the thing.

I hadn't thought of it, and I'm not sure I'll have time, but I'd be happy to include it if the team agrees and someone can help me with the implementation.

Martin