Andreas Zeidler wrote:
[..]

answer the second part we first need to distribute those 16 review. however, as i don't think anyone would be too happy to go ahead and do this for you, you should initially each grab at least three of them yourselves:

* raphael, you've offered to look at martin's plips — is that still valid?

Yes; and I've look somewhat more closely at two already but didn't
check in any comments yet

I've also spend quite some time on the WebDAV PLIP and that
turns out to be non-trivial to test (for me at least) as I never
seriously used WebDAV myself (except for demo purposes).
Would be great if someone else could give that one a more
thorough analysis.

Regarding my schedule: as I'm leaving for the States Friday
morning I'm hoping to be able to much of the flight time on
this as well as Saturday morning (I'm sure the 9 hour time
shift will affect my sleeping schedule ;-)
On the other hand I also want to prepare a bit for the sprint
so we'll see

Stay tuned,

   Raphael

i know they're probably a more substantial ones, so i suppose you could leave one or two for someone else * martijn, when will you be able to work on this again? and do you have any preferences about what plips you'd like to review? * tom, i know you were still planning to do the reviews this week, so how much time will you have for this? * danny, could you perhaps go through to see what you think would be okay for you, i.e. not too technical, and grab those?

in case there are tickets left unassigned by tomorrow afternoon, say 2pm, i'll try to come up with some suggestions for assigning them, in which case you'll have to take care of finding good reasons to pass those reviews on yourselves... ;)

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]