On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:01:42 -0800, Alec Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've got a buildout for the local roles PLIP (208) ready:

https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip208-localroles

Just a general question here, while I remember it:

When things like this happen, shouldn't packages be renamed to plone.localrole instead of borg.localrole?

The reason I'm asking is that it seems to me that it'll be very confusing once we have 20 different prefixes for things that are considered Plone Core. :)

There is some precedent already for this, IIRC — we renamed the Iterate packages from Kapil that were included in 3.0 (I believe they had a or.* namespace).

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net